Tuesday, November 30, 2010

use the web!

yesterday i was asked if its hard to style my hair while natural. my answer, no. I told her i like my hair so much more now, then when i had a relaxer. i actually feel like its easier to style and quicker for me to get ready in the mornings. i told her the reason i decided to finally come out of my transitioning phase and sport my all natural hair was because of all the research i had done online. i informed her of all the informative youtube videos, blogs, and websites that gave me the strength to wear my natural hair. the web is a beautiful place!

to all you beautiful ladies out there on the edge about whether to jump out of the transition and finally wear your hair all natural or not, DO IT! DO IT! it feels good! and you inspire others!

No comments:

Post a Comment