Sunday, May 15, 2011

pondering

i was just thinking...  since chopping all my hair off last year to go natural a lot has happened to me!  i moved to houston texas, then back to california.  what the!  long story.  then, was jobless for 4 months, started a new relationship, started grad school, ditched a whole lot of friends (some people are seasonal), made new friends, and started a blog.  

my natural hair journey has taught me to completely love me for me.  their were negative comments along the way, but the positive definitely out weighed the negative for me.  i enjoy the freedom of my natural hair and the controversy at the same time.  the bigger my hair gets, the more i absolutely adore it.  

just to touch on the friends comment i made...  not everyone is meant to be in your life forever.  when i say some people are seasonal, i mean they're only meant to be in your life for a season.  they may have helped me grow in certain ways, showed me who i did and did NOT want to be, or maybe just a phase i was going thru.  either way, i'm grateful for each and every person/friend i've came into contact with and i will always wish everyone the VERY BEST.  

No comments:

Post a Comment